The home inspection report you will receive from Silver Inspections describes each of the major systems of the home.
Your home inspector will perform a thorough examination to include:
Silver Inspections: North Idaho Home Inspection Report
Your report addresses the condition of each of these systems. Any recommended repairs, replacements or improvements are clearly documented. The report also includes a summary of significant issues for quick reference.
A No-Nonsense Home Inspection Report
The summary is often the most important part of the home inspection report for people making their purchase decision. Once you’ve moved into your home, you’ll likely find more detail is required, and that’s when the body of the report becomes most useful.
- Home Safety Tips:Your report will provide you with a number of home safety tips and will cover these topics.
- smoke detectors
- carbon monoxide detectors
- overhead garage door openers
- and more!
- Home maintenance tips:Your home is a very significant investment for most people. Good preventative maintenance is a great way to protect your investment.
- Be safe, comfortable, & efficient
- Save money by avoiding expensive repairs
- Be able to turn gas, water, and electricity on and off in emergencies
- and more!
As always, Silver Home Inspections will ensure that you completely understand your report. If you ever have any questions we will answer them anytime!
Comprehensive Home Inspection and Testing Services:
- Complete Home Inspection
- Radon Inspection
- Mold Inspection
- Toxic Drywall Inspection
- Septic System Inspection
- Pool and Spa Inspection
- Chimney Inspection
- New Home Inspection
- Home Inspections for Sellers